Topic: letting you know my appreciation | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

letting you know my appreciation

We ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. Also, if you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board letting you know my appreciation

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  jacob45 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

jacob45
    Participant

I am very grateful for all the readings available on Youtube. At the moment I am focused on the writings of Martha Wilcox, thank you so much Carol. The material is so deep, and radical, and absolute, I guess it will keep me busy for several years, if not more. Together with the articles by Bicknell Young and Mary Baker Eddy. Truth, Mind, is really mind-blowing! It may seem I am not involved in the Plainfield Church, but I am. What our God, Love, thinks, feels and experiences is the only reality, in spite of all the efforts of error, evil, and material sense to convince us of the contrary. God is activity, and is active in our Soul and is our Soul.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.