Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Roundtable on Easter

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Roundtable on Easter

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Fairlie
    Participant

Special gratitude for the Roundtable today, Easter 2016. Thank you for the teaching and all the members participating for the very helpful discussion, in particular about being aware of God all the time as we go about our day. Sharing this wonderful Science in order to practice effectively is a great gift.

chardelle

I logged onto the Bulletin Board tonight to thank everyone for the Roundtable on Sunday only to discover that Fairlie expressed exactly what I was thinking and feeling! This outstanding Roundtable will go out to mankind to heal and guide all who have the opportunity to listen. Someone said, “Father here I am.” Amen.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.