Topic: So grateful | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

So grateful

We ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. Also, if you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board So grateful

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  janetm 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

janetm
    Participant

I am so grateful for all of the resources provided on the Plainfield Christian Science Church, Independent web site. At the Wednesday service (March 29, 2017) a speaker mentioned an article by Peter V. Ross. The article tells us that we are the temple of the living God. This is one of my favorite articles. This article has helped me with physical problems. Just by knowing and repeating, I am the temple of the living God, I was able to go about my day and do all that was required with no restrictions. This is just one example of how the resources on this web site has help me. I am able to find an article for every need. It is a fountain that over flows with love for all. Thank you Plainfield!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.