Topic: Thank God For His Blessings Through This Church | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Thank God For His Blessings Through This Church

We ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. Also, if you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Thank God For His Blessings Through This Church

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Florence 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Florence
    Participant

A few hours after last Saturday’s Bible Lesson on “Contentment,” I received a call from Canada expressing gratitude for what was discussed. This is essentially what she said:

I am calling from Canada just to say that I was listening to your Church Bible Lesson this morning and I was really deeply touched and I am grateful to have found your Church, which was referred to me by a friend. I just had to call and let you know that Thank you so much. The references to the women Bible and also to the women in the movie Hidden Figures, about remaining godly inspite of everything and of course to Mrs. Eddy who just never gave up. I know now that I have nothing to complain about but just to trust God and seek His righteousness. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.