Topic: Thank you! | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Thank you!

We ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. Also, if you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Thank you!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rae Hauck 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rae Hauck
    Participant

I would like to express my deep gratitude for the many resources available on your website! The inspiration that arrives in my email every morning is just the message I need for the day. I learn so much from the Wednesday night testimonies and apply the recommended hymns and other remedies to my own opportunities for spiritual growth. I am thankful for the dedicated practitioner support that helped me overcome a physical challenge in peace and truth. I can now see more clearly the truth about me and God. Also thanks for Love is the Liberator…I love all the inspired articles and Luanne’s beautiful poetry about nature. Most of all, I am thankful for a stronger conviction that has been fortified by your weekly Bible lessons and Round Table discussions. I have more clarity on what voice is speaking…the real man or the counterfeit.

I give thanks to God, Christ Jesus, Mrs. Eddy and the Plainfield Church.

Joyful blessings,

Rae from Florida

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.