Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

The Ultimate Freedom by John Wyndham

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board The Ultimate Freedom by John Wyndham

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Rae
    Participant

Thank you all for the beautiful testimonies last week. The one by a mother whose adult son recently lost his wife shortly after moving into a new home in another state hit home. A year ago, my son-in-law’s young wife died suddenly, leaving a two year old daughter. They had just moved into their dream house and everything seemed to be going well. The shock was enormous. Having practiced CS for many years, I knew the Truth, and could hold the family silently in that inner knowing. There is no death. So when the loving mother shared her testimony about the book, The Ultimate Freedom by John H. Wyndham, I knew I had to read it. And I was go glad that I did. What a powerful demonstration of Divine Love meeting all of his needs while a POW in a Japanese war camp on the island of Jakarta in the 40’s. Divine Mind told him, Control Thought. He etched CT on the wall with a rusty nail. Having read the book, I too have etched CT in my mind. It’s the answer to everything. God is all. God is Love.

Joyful blessings and gratitude to the Plainfield Church,

Rae

P.S. The book is available on amazon in kindle format, too.

Linda Russell
    Participant

I also purchased the book after hearing the testimonies about it and am reading it now. It is wonderful! I like the CT too! Great reminder.
    So far, I particularly like this; “The battle was no longer with people and circumstances, but with false thinking which was constantly being corrected and
    defeated by true thinking.”

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.