Topic: Truth | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Truth

We ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. Also, if you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  chardelle 5 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

chardelle
    Participant

Thank you for the Roundtable discussion on the Lesson topic of Truth on the 22 of January. Many ideas were covered and some of my favorites are— we are not controlled by a human brain, but rather by God’s intelligence and wisdom. Another is : If you are experiencing some sort of difficulty ask God, ” What Truth do I need to know to make me free of this problem?” Truth is always available and powerful!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.