Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Whoso Findeth Me Findeth Life

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Probation After Death – April 23rd, 2017 Whoso Findeth Me Findeth Life

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Florence
    Participant

Prov 8:35 For whoso findeth me findeth life, and shall obtain favour of the LORD.

Oh, how true this is! What is life when understood from the human standpoint, as material, with the fearful senses, and the illusions of material happiness? As we strive to gain the understanding of Life in Spirit, we find that it is God who is All and is our life. This changes our understanding of who we truly are, it gives us more confidence in God’s love and care and drives away the fearful senses and increases our ability and desire to bless others. That is Life worth living!
    That is Life worth living!

chardelle

Thank you. I am realizing that in finding God there has to be a lot of hearing or listening!
    As is stated also in Proverbs 8:Hear instruction, and be wise, and refuse it not. Blessed is the man that heareth me, watching daily at my gates…..
    I have been checking myself a lot during the day to see what I am listening to…God or human thoughts. This is a new way of living and I am grateful to be learning this lesson.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.