Topic: Wonderful Testimonies | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Wonderful Testimonies

We ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. Also, if you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Wonderful Testimonies

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Rae Hauck 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Rae Hauck
    Participant

For the past several weeks, I have been listening to the wonderful testimonies from Plainfield. The sharing is so pure and heartfelt that I’ve found myself moved to grateful tears. I realize a healing is happening on a deep level that I wasn’t even aware of as I hear your members so humbly and freely expressing what I am learning or needing to remember. And this week, the testimony I planned to revisit on Creation by Mary Singleterry so I could write down the quote she referenced from S&H, popped up on my phone the next day! What a surprise! And a wonderful demonstration on how Divine Mind knows all!

I am new here, having found your website, after my eye surgery. It was your audio of S&H on youtube that kept me sustained while I was growing through a false claim regarding my temporary loss of sight. Little did I know then this would lead me to your wonderful webpage!

Thank you all for giving so freely your time, energy, and for your joyful devotion to Mrs. Eddy and her amazing teachings.

Rae from Florida

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.