Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

You are now in the kingdom of heaven

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Spirit – August 6th, 2017 You are now in the kingdom of heaven

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rae
    Participant

Thank you for the powerful Bible lesson and all the wonderful resources I just received from your bookstore. Last night I poured over 500 Watchpoints, and want to share this one.

258. WATCH lest you lose sight of the fact that you are now in the kingdom of heaven, and that the only reason you do not perceive it, is because your spiritual senses, which alone can testify to this fact have become atrophied, or been covered up by falsity. The only way to develop or resurrect these senses is through use. We rarely seek to use spiritual sense, unless we are confronted with a problem or question that defies solution by the human mind, or human methods. Hence, we should seek such problems and rejoice when we are confronted by them. They are to be found in the Bible, in Mrs. Eddy’s writings, in her life, as well as in our own lives.”

I am so grateful to be growing spiritually stronger through your powerful teachings.

Many blessings to Plainfield Church!

Rae

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.