Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Adam And Fallen Man – November 6th, 2016 22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Pupko
    Participant

At Plainfield through Roundtable and Bible Study discussions we are given many proofs that death is unreal. Yesterday I was pondering that with all that evidence do I still detect a fear of that deep inside? Then I realized I need to die; out of matter and into Spirit! That is the only ‘true death’ and I need to write that into my heart and understanding; S&H 521:12 “The harmony and immortality of man are intact. We should look away from the opposite supposition that man
    is created materially, and turn our gaze to the spiritual record of creation, to that which should be engraved on the understanding and heart “with the point of a diamond” and the pen of an angel.”

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.