Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

A Century of Christian Science Healing

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board A Century of Christian Science Healing

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 6 years ago by Rae.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Rae
    Participant

Thank you for the Roundtable discussion last Sunday. It led me to find A Century of Christian Science Healing published in 1966. A wonderful collection of healing testimonies well worth the read! The story discussed at last Sunday’s meeting of Mrs. L. Adrienne Vinciguerra is on page 136. A fascinating account of her living in Austria in 1942 in a prisoner war camp on the Hungarian border and walking out of that camp in broad daylight as a result of studying Science and Health for about four months. Her testimony goes on to share how she was protected and guided by listening to God. Very inspiring.

I appreciate all the wisdom I learn from listening to your practical guidance each week.

Joyful blessings,

Rae

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.