Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

anti-Christian

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Pupko
    Participant

S&H 7. 169 : 29-6 Whatever teaches man to have other laws and to acknowledge other powers than the divine Mind, is anti-Christian. The good that a poisonous drug seems to do is evil, for it robs man of reliance on God, omnipotent Mind, and according to belief, poisons the human system.

Amazing how all conventional science, conventional theology, and conventional medicine believes the lie so is anti-Christian. I’m so grateful for Mrs. Eddy’s true Science, Theology, and Medicine in Christian Science with which we can fight back and reverse the lies! As much as I’ve become better at holding to the Truth since coming to Plainfield, I see there are too many times I let down my guard and get caught up in the false dream, many times with such subtlety that I’m way off the strait and narrow path before I catch on.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.