Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

"Be Still"

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sharon
    Participant

“Be still, and know that I am God.” This statement has helped me many times; if I am feeling anxious, or pressured, stressed, reminding myself to be still, and know that I am God has calmed me so I am able to hear God’s voice.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.” God is right with me to help me no matter what the situation.

I am very grateful to God for leading me to this church.

Susanne
    Participant

These are perfect examples of some of the simple yet powerful Biblical passages that everyone can learn and take to heart and have an absolutely powerful effect in one’s life! They prove that the Bible is the Word of God, because taken to heart you one can absolutely FEEL the presence of God. I love these passages, and they are fresh every time you read them, truly the living waters of Truth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.