Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Bible Study: Blessing #3 – LOVE JOY TRUTH through Christian Science

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Matter — March 20th, 2022 Bible Study: Blessing #3 – LOVE JOY TRUTH through Christian Science

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Imogene Hewett
    Participant

To our dear and loving Practitioners and shepherds at Plainfield Independent Christian Science Church! O how we love you ALL! Thankyou thankyou thankyou so very much for this bible study! This was a truly tremendous bible study! You are a light to the world! Before God brought me to Christian Science, the paganism of the material world was ever and ever a thorn to me. I cannot state more strongly than to say that I absolutely and entirely rejected evil in it’s many guises. I would not and could not go along with the facilies, the obvious lies and the utterly illogical reasoning held as “theology” in many orgnised religions. As a teenager, after self-excommunicating from a christian church, I studied alone the Bible and quantum phsyics for many years before God brought me to Christian Science and the Divine Revelator: Mary Baker Eddy. It has been a journey of more than 2 decades since then, a journey of LOVE, healing and joy thanks to the study of Science and Health with Key to the Scriptures along with the Holy Bible.

I mention this history only to testify to the Truth of all that Mrs Eddy wrote, all the writings of our early workers and all the work that our dear Practitioners and shepherds at Plainfield Independent are sharing with us. The snarls discussed at this bible study address and share all the directions that anyone can use to untangle the web of erroneous mortal thinking. This bible study and all that Plainfield is doing for the world will help any “honest seeker of Truth” – you will seek and you will find; I testify to this! In working with Love through each snarl, using “Science and Health” as your teacher; you will find that THY KINGDOM IS COME – THOU ART EVER PRESENT, as Mary Baker Eddy wrote.

To Thomas, for preparing this lesson – our Loving Gratitude! To our Practitioners and shepherds at Plainfield Independent: thank you so very very much for sharing God’s Truth with the world! God’s goodness is unstoppable. The TRUTH and LIGHT of Christian Science brings us all to learn at the feet of our dear Master: Jesus the Christ. “If God be for us, who can be against us”.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.