Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Bible Study Gratitude of February 1, 2020

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Bible Study Gratitude of February 1, 2020

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KarenM
    Participant

I am so grateful for the teaching that goes on at Plainfield Christian Science Church Independent. Yesterday’s
    Bible Study made me so appreciative to be a member of this church and how much I have grown in my spiritual understanding and practice of this Science. The teaching, however, never comes from a place of one person thinking they know more than another but one can feel the love behind it. In a book entitled “The End of The Search” by Marchette Chute, she says, All the apostles loved their churches and labored for them. Yet not even Paul showed how complete and such effective love as John did when he wrote, “You all know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know it, but because you do know it and because no lie can come from truth.”
    ( I John 2:21) That’s how I feel about the teaching here at this church.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.