Topic: Bible Study "Have faith in God" | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Bible Study "Have faith in God"

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Bible Study "Have faith in God"

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Colleen Mostika 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Colleen Mostika
    Participant

Wow! What an incredible Bible Study today! Thank you so much! I am grateful for all the good ideas shared by all participants; the new participants as well as those who attend the Bible Study meetings regularly and generously share their inspired ideas. I learn so much… it’s simply awesome. I could not gain the spiritual understanding of the Bible without these precious meetings. They are indispensable! The sincere preparation and prayerful meditation that goes in to our meetings each week is felt by all, there can be no doubt. Before coming to Plainfield, I prayed to God for a Bible Study where I could learn and grow. I never knew my prayers would be answered with an overflowing abundance of good!
    There is not one barren fig tree here at Plainfield Christian Science Church, Independent! The fruit is expressed before the leaves. No hypocrites are found here. Plainfield Christian Science Church, Independent is the “Real Deal!” (As mentioned previously by a Wednesday evening testifier.) This Church abounds in the fruit of the Spirit and feeds and blesses all.
    “Love impels good works.” (Miscellaneous Writings Science and Philosophy p. 358:1)
    Thank you all from my heart.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.