Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Blessings for the Sunday School

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Blessings for the Sunday School

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

My granddaughter, Maggie–10, is so enjoying and benefiting from our wonderful Sunday School for young people! Every week our member, Lynda, emails me the children’s lesson for that Sunday and I forward it on to my daughter who prints it up and shares it with Maggie. We are all so grateful for these simple truths that are presented in such a fun way. Maggie loves them and my daughter and I rejoice that she is receiving Christian Science in these easy to understand lessons.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.