Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Cause

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jacob45
    Participant

This morning it became very clear to me that the Cause of all existence is tender, pure, sweet divine Love, Love, Love, Love, and nothing else is real. All is Good, and Good is All. There is but one cause, and it is Love.

This realization will melt away the supposed reality of evil, obnoxious people, discords, disease, terrorists etc. Because the opposite must be true. And we see that. All is this wonderful ,infinite and omnipresent Love and its infinite manifestation.

MaryBeth
    Participant

Very beautiful… I read this morning from Mrs. Eddy’s article “Cause and Effect” – “It (Christian Science) shows the impossibility of transmitting human ills, or evil, from one individual to another; that all true thoughts revolve in God’s orbits: they come from God and return to Him, – and untruths belong not to His creation, therefore these are null and void. It hath no peer, no competitor, for it dwelleth in Him besides whom ‘there is none other.'” I love to think of Christian Science as having no peer, no competitor and dwelling in God!

Susanne
    Participant

This is indeed beautiful, and helpful, thank you. And dwelling in God, Love, the only Cause, is truly heaven on earth!

chardelle

Thank you for this wonderful post and all the replies .I am sitting with my little grandson thinking and praying with these truths.Read the other day that every truth expressed is the word of God. What a comfort!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.