Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Christian Science feels right, because it is right!

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Adam And Fallen Man – November 6th, 2016 Christian Science feels right, because it is right!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    JPalmer
    Participant

RESPONSIVE READING: I Corinthians 15: 22
    22. For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Before coming to Plainfield, I would read about different religions and self-help methods that purport to help people live their lives to the fullest, and eventually there would come that moment where the teaching would give me a nauseous feeling. As soon as that sick feeling came on, I’d stop and then look elsewhere. I am sure I studied hundreds of systems, trying to find meaning and fulfillment in this life, and each method failed that test.

I am so thankful for Christian Science, as the more I learn, the more it makes sense! I continually find it so wonderful how Christian Science not only gives us the tools to understand the Bible, but also how obviously in step with the Scriptures it is. When I read that statement from I Corinthians it made me so happy to know that there is no trickery in Christian Science. All I have learned at this church has shown me without a doubt that the Bible and Science and Health work together. Christian Science feels right, because it is right!

What a blessing it is to finally be moving forward! Thank you!

Heidi
    Participant

What an inspiring, heartfelt post! It would make a great testimony to give on Wednesday night. I am sure there may be other’s out there searching, as you were, for the Truth. This may be just the encouragement they need. Thank you for it Jeremy…beautiful and touching.

Espaid
    Participant

Yes, thank you, Jeremy.
    I grew up in Science and didn’t really question or look into other religions or “systems,” so it’s refreshing to hear the perspective from one who did look into them and found why they didn’t work and why Science does.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.