Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Christmas Eve Service

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Christmas Eve Service

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Rae
    Participant

Thank you for the lively, joyful Christmas Eve program. My husband and I were grateful to join in your candle light service on youtube. The beautiful music, inspirational readings, Darius raising his angelic voice, and the robust Alleluia chorus created a memorable Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

Colleen Mostika
    Participant

I also would like to express my gratitude for the heartfelt Sunday Services, the morning Lesson Sermon on Christ Jesus and the Christmas Eve Candlelight Service. All who participated made this Christmas a very happy and memorable one for me. These services demonstrate the Love that God is. Far reaching across the globe through the YouTube and internet services, you have touched the hearts of all mankind. God’s love is felt throughout this Church. The music, singing and the readings are filled with unspeakable love and joy! It is felt beyond measure. I especially loved Darius’ opening introduction to “Away in the Manger” and the glorious chiming bells. They touched my heart.

This Church and all its members are such a blessing and I am so grateful to God that he has led me here.

Betty S
    Participant

Many thanks for the beautiful Christmas Eve service. Really loved the bells!!! The music, singing, and readings bring to mind “the beauty of holiness.” The joy, love, and reverence for this Holy Day shines forth with “Peace on Earth” and “Goodwill to man.”

Shahidat
    Participant

Absolutely beautiful service. Thank you, thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.