Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Citizens of the World

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Man — September 5th, 2021 Citizens of the World

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    nice.neighborhood
    Participant

CITIZENS OF THE WORLD

S&H 227:24 Citizens of the world, accept the “glorious liberty of the children of God,” and be free! This is your divine right.

I was thinking how commendable and telling it is that the US exchange currency has inscribed on it the words, “IN GOD WE TRUST”.

The words “Novus Ordo Seclorum” (meaning: New World Order) “Annuit Coeptis” (meaning: favours our undertakings), and the all-seeing eye and pyramid are also shown on the Illuminati’s logo, and they are not a promoter of individual and religious freedom. But there is one Mind that is all-seeing.

As a citizen of the Dominion of Canada, I wish that “In God we Trust were so conspicuously inscribed on our coinage and hearts as a message to the world.

I thought of several lines from the Canadian National Anthem:

God keep our land (consciousness)
    Glorious and free! (all Glory to God)
    O Canada, we stand on guard for thee. (Thee – God)

At least, God gets mentioned in Canada’s National Anthem, and when singing this in our schools as school children, we promise to stand guard for freedom.

We actually live and move and have our being in God. Acts 17:28

I asked myself, what is the Universal Anthem of the Kingdom of God.
    I wrote a few lines, using the same Canadian Anthem tune that I am familiar with:
    God keeps our consciousness
    Glorious and free.
    Angel legions stand on guard for Thee
    O Love Divine, we stand on guard for Thee.

And perhaps the Scientific Statement of Being, written by Mary Baker Eddy acts as an Anthem.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.