Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Conscious of God’s love and power.

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    spencel
    Participant

“But Jesus answered them, My Father worketh hitherto, and I work. Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.” John 5

In Matthew 10, Jesus counsels his students to, “fear him which is able to both destroy soul and the body in hell.” Mrs. Eddy referring to this Bible statement was recorded saying the following, “Antidote. To know we are conscious of God’s love and power and it never can be taken from us.” by Mary Baker Eddy from Fragments Gathered from Unpublished Items, compiled by Carpenter
    Watching the series about Christ Jesus called “The Chosen” and learning the correct practice of Christian Science here at Plainfield, makes me appreciate more how Christ Jesus modeled for us how to be, “conscious of God’s love and power,” and showed us that, “it never can be taken from us” no matter what confronts you.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.