Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Correct Identifying

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Life – July 17th, 2016 Correct Identifying

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Florence
    Participant

SH 203 …God alone is man’s life. God is at once the centre and circumference of being. It is evil that dies; good dies not.
    SH 205-6 When we fully understand our relation to the Divine, we can have no other Mind but His, — no other Love, wisdom, or Truth, no other sense of Life, and no consciousness of the existence of matter or error.

If we can say as Christ Jesus did that, “I and my Father are one,” we can also identify with each of the other synonyms for God in the same manner and bring those truths to our hearts. I can feel for example, I and Truth are one, I and Mind are one, I and Spirit are one, I and Love are one etc…Saying it that way makes a difference for me.

The citations above confirm the benefits of such positive conversations with one’s self. That is inseparable unity with all that is good!

Lil
    Participant

I agree. This will really make a difference for me. This is so powerful identifying ourselves with each of the other synonyms this way. Thank you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.