Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Day and Night

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    BarbaraW
    Participant

Psalm 1 has long been a favorite Bible passage of mine, especially, “But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night” included in the Sept. 2 Responsive Reading. This week I feel that I am getting a little better idea of how to do this, and with a little Plainfield Practitioner scolding, trying to be more consistent. I see that throughout the day, wherever I am and whatever I’m doing, I must be affirming spiritual truths such as, God is my Life. It’s now Sunday, a few days after starting this post. I’m not finding this easy, especially to do so with some conviction and inspiration. I guess that practising Christian Science is not easy is not news. I know it’s worth whatever effort is required.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.