Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Day

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Debra Glidden
    Participant

I am holding on to this today, “…I will know that yesterday has gone, and left no bitterness, and that today is big with blessings, that tomorrow belongs to God; and to realize this today eliminates all worry and pain and trouble, and brings us peace and happiness.” This is a part of Mrs. Eddy’s article Day (https://articles.plainfieldcs.com/mary-baker-eddy/day/). A while ago, God gave me the answer to something that I was thinking about. I thanked Him and instead of thinking, “OK now what about this and that?”, I realized that this was exactly what I needed to know this moment and what I need to know the next moment will be revealed to me as well. What a change!! Instead of cluttering my thoughts with what I am waiting for God to tell me, I am acting on what He has already told me and trusting and knowing that He will tell me the next thing. Like Mrs. Eddy says, “…to realize this today eliminates all worry and pain and trouble, and brings us peace and happiness.” I have a sense of peace and gratitude that I want to hold on to forever.

With love,

Debi

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.