Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Ever-present Love illumines the universe

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Everlasting Punishment – April 30th, 2017 Ever-present Love illumines the universe

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    MaryBeth
    Participant

“Divine Science, the Word of God, saith to the darkness upon the face of error, ‘God is All-in-all,’ and the light of ever-present Love illumines the universe.” (S&H) I often dwell on this statement during my watch time. Whatever “darkness” I may be handling the answer is always in knowing the supreme FACT that God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, and Omniscient, All-in-all – there is nothing else! And then to continue knowing this wonderful “light of ever-present Love’ is in fact illuminating every corner of the universe, lighting up all the dark places of the world with God’s Love! Think of it! This is the “Word of God” and it has tremendous power –for it is the ONLY power! It cannot be reversed!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.