Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Faith in God.

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums God — July 3rd, 2022 Faith in God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    spencel
    Participant

“Your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
    I Corinthians 2 : 5

“And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.”
    Matthew 17

I am very grateful for this week’s lesson addressing faith which has nothing to do with human thinking(unbelief) but trust put, “in the power of God.” Man says impossible but Christ Jesus through his example showed us that all things are possible to God and available to all men who live in alignment with God’s laws.

“God will give you faith that will remove mountains.” from Watches, Prayers, and Arguments, as given by Mary Baker Eddy, page 49

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.