Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Fed by Love

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Fed by Love

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    barbw
    Participant

Thank you for this morning’s wonderful service and music. I feel divinely fed. What a blessing to all!

janetm
    Participant

So very grateful for the love that Plainfield express to mankind, through the Sunday and Wednesday evening services, Bible Study, Roundtable,
    Love is the Liberator Magazine and web site. I know this love is felt by all mankind right now and at all times. From Miscellaneous Writings page 277:23-28 No evidence before the material senses can close my eyes to the scientific proof that God, good is supreme. Though clouds are round about Him, the divine justice and judgement are enthroned. Love is especially near in times of hate, and never so near when one can be just amid lawlessness, and render good for evil.

DaleW
    Participant

Yes, thank you for all the inspired readings in Sunday’s service (6/12/16), the message of protection and promise in each of the hymns (99,246,226,71), and the beautiful and very moving piece, “The Prayer” sung by Faith and Jon — all truly a gift to the world.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.