Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Forgiving

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Forgiving

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Debra Glidden
    Participant

Yesterday, I was visiting a friend and she said she wanted to tell me a story that she had not shared with anyone else. I listened to the story which had filled her with fear for many months. When she was finished, I told her we would immediately look at the two items so she can let go of the fear. Both items we intact and fine and she was very grateful and relieved. I thanked God for removing the fear and mortal mind’s hold.

Throughout the story, my friend was talking about a person who she felt had wronged her many months before. As we talked, we talked about the power of forgiveness. She said she wasn’t sure she could forgive this person. We talked about how we are told in the Bible that we must forgive. I suggested that she ponder forgiveness while she attends her church services. She said she would!! Very grateful!!

When I arrived home, I said to myself, Who do I need to forgive? I knew the message God had sent earlier in the evening was also meant for me!!
    And this week Watching Point 34 is to be studied. Always Divine Mind sending the needed Angel message for progress and healing.

Continuing gratitude for all the tools provided by our church and for the support and love of our members!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.