Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

God is always with us

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Spirit – February 7th, 2016 God is always with us

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sharon
    Participant

I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Joshua 1:5

This promise has been proved to me many times. No matter what situation I am in, God is right there with me. He has never deserted or disappointed me or abandoned or withdrawn from me. He is there in the good times and in the testing times. No matter how long it takes me to get out of a problem, I know God will always be with me. Never get discouraged or want to give up. Keep working through the problem and you will be the victor in all situations. This is the truth for all God’s children.

jacob45
    Participant

I copied this from Bicknell Young´s “Oneness.” God is with us as long as Mind is our Mind.

The belief that we are mortals or human beings is not Christian Science treatment. What authority over sin, disease and death would a human being have? None. What authority would what we call “spiritual man” have, if he believed his thinking separate from God? None. As we know what this Mind knows, what is taking place? We find Mind taking place — we find Mind in. full operation. We find that Mind being ourselves. We find the oneness of Being taking place, Principle and its idea operating as ONE, not two.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.