Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Grateful

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Grateful

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    carolynh
    Participant

I am grateful and happy to have found Plainfield CS Church, Independent. I was not looking for a new church, per se, I was only looking for deeper answers to my seeming struggles as to where I was heading in my Christian Science studies. Thank you, Plainfield, for providing this sacred website so full of inspiring articles, music, and the many other archived materials 24/7. Thank you for teaching us how to apply the seven synonyms for God, as provided in our textbook by Mrs. Eddy, in order to expand our understanding of our relationship with our Father-Mother God. Much appreciated, thank you!!

Carol Rivers
    Participant

I am grateful this morning for the article Body 2nd article
    Years of fighting thoughts to replace them with cs
    Now such relief as I strive to let God be my thoughts
    And let my spirit body
    Be what it is
    Harmony is the only law
    Now is the only time
    Love is the only cause
    Thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.