Topic: Grateful for today's Roundtable | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Grateful for today's Roundtable

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Grateful for today's Roundtable

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Colleen Mostika 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Linda Russell
    Participant

What a powerful Roundtable today!! If I didn’t fully understand the importance of being diligent in keeping the attention and my thinking on Truth, I got a lot closer today with the discussion on storms and our obligation to neutralize the hypnotism, that energy comes from the Joy of the Lord. In the Lord is my strength. No matter what I think I am doing to remember that it is God doing it. Every activity in my life is for the glory of God, not me. And the importance of treating oneself first thing in the morning and the suggestions given. I am so grateful for all that I am learning about HOW to LIVE Christian Science and all that is available here at Plainfield. I thank God that I found this Church. Thank you!!!

Colleen Mostika
    Participant

Hi Linda,
    I couldn’t agree more! I realize how much better work I need to do to pray for the world, the weather and for myself to see God’s face in all people and things. I can more clearly see that terrible storms and calamities are directly related to hate and malice. What a clear cut reminder to pray daily, not only with the Lesson and Daily duties, but studying the definition of man and the seven synonyms for God. Also, our duty to watch our thoughts to see all humanity as good and reflecting the Divine energy alone!
    Thank you, Linda for all your beautiful thoughts that help inspire us all!
    Colleen

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.