Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Gratitude

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Fairlie
    Participant

Gratitude for this lesson with the wonderful accounts of Jesus’ healings. And the reminder (S&H # 5) to “Keep in mind the verity of being, — that man is the image and likeness of God, in whom all being is painless and permanent … that man’s perfection is real and unimpeachable, whereas imperfection is blameworthy unreal, and is not brought about by divine Love.” Much gratitude for the understanding which Christian Science gives us.

Fairlie
    Participant

Faith was significant in both of Jesus’ healings as seen in this lesson.

chardelle

Thank you! Gratitude and Faith! It has been pointed out to me that we can’t love (Love) and be fearful at the same time. Gratitude with faith is the sword to combat this unholy feeling. As we face the challenges of the world today the Lesson Sermon, like this week’s Sermon, arm us with the highest and only Truth to be found … and realized. ” Fear thou not; for I AM with thee …..for I AM thy God!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.