Topic: GRATITUDE | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

GRATITUDE

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board GRATITUDE

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dale A from Virginia 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Pam
    Participant

I can never express enough gratitude for my membership with this wonderful church. This church is such a beacon light to the whole world – it is here to bring pure Christian Science as Mary Baker Eddy had originally intended to honest seekers for Truth. Every detail of this church is God-directed. I have personally found that every time I am looking for an inspiring article or an audio talk – which is prayerfully needed at that moment – I always find it with so little effort (the website is user-friendly – which makes searching a pleasure and not an effort.) Today, I had a surprise as I happened to be thinking about the readings from a past Wednesday Evening Meeting and thought how wonderful it would be if I could have a copy of the readings – I could not have been more pleasantly surprised than to find out that there was an archive of readings from past Wednesday Evening Meetings and that it could be printed so that I would have a copy to refer back to. The answer to your need is ALWAYS there. The help and answer can come through the steadfast practitioners, or the church services, the Roundtable Discussions, the Bible Studies, the music, the website – it is endless.
    The blessing from being a part of this church is immeasurable. I would like to show my true gratitude by giving back in some way (that’s important) – perhaps through a healing testimony at the Wednesday Evening Meeting or tithing or contributing of service when needed. The Plainfield Christian Science Church, Independent has helped my family and me and I cannot say enough but just thank you.
    Please continue on with all the wonderful outstanding work – it is honestly helping mankind.

I also am so grateful for our church and all that it offers for our learning and inspiration. This past Roundtable (Aug.11) especially hit home for me. Thank you to the presenters for all your love and dedication to assist us in our progress.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.