Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Happy Holy Christmas

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Happy Holy Christmas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Imogene Hewett
    Participant

Dear loving and beautiful Plainfield Independent congregation – THANKYOU so very much for the beautiful music and singing and readings at the Christmas Eve service! It was absolutely sublime, to hear all your loving voices praising “Jesus Lord at thy birth” and finishing with the beautiful organ setting of “Joy to The World!” Just so much love from our household here in Australia to all the Plainfield congregation around the whole world! Wherever you are; so much LOVE and THANKS and JOY to you all!

Carol Rivers
    Participant

Thank you

Izzy_S
    Participant

Yes, agreed, thank you so much to everyone for the Christmas Eve service. I listened at the end of Christmas Day, it was just the most marvellous end to a beautiful day, such a professional production with superb performance after superb performance. I agree with everything Imogene has written, plus I shed a tear at ‘Silent Night’ and at the sweet children’s voices.
    Everything was just wonderful. How you all make the time to practice and produce such a professional-sounding music production, as well as the weekly Sunday services, all of which include excellent music performances, Wednesday meetings, Sunday School, the watches, the websites, newsletters, Round Tables etc etc – I’m not sure I could find a group of people more dedicated and hard-working!
    The realisation of the many years of hard work that have gone before hangs poignantly. Thank you, again, so very much for all that you do.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.