Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Hymns by Mrs. Eddy

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Hymns by Mrs. Eddy

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    carolynh
    Participant

Mrs. Eddy’s seven hymns from the Hymnal are also included in the Readings and Music section of the website under “songs that warm our hearts”. I am very grateful to have found them. These healing hymns are beautifully recorded, consecutively, and I go to them often to find help and strength and direction when my thoughts seem to be wandering off to some little or big problem that I may be encountering and for which I can find no solution. These hymns were given to us with much love from Mrs. Eddy, and we can use them as prayers to guide us. With much appreciation and gratitude. Thank you, Plainfield.

Thank you for this and could you help me locate it on our web site? I’ve tried several ways, but not been successful.

DaleW
    Participant

Many thanks for this post!

Dale A —
    From the Home Page, go to “Readings and Music”
    then scroll down to “Songs that Warm Our Hearts”
    then scroll down to “Hymns with lyrics by Mary Baker Eddy” (this comes after “Sunday Bell
    Preludes”) click on “Click here for the whole list”
    on this page, you can listen to each one. : )

Izzy_S
    Participant

Thank you for this link and info! So lovely, truly heart-warming!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.