Topic: Joyful Study! | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Joyful Study!

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Joyful Study!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JeremyRyanPalmer 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DaleW
    Participant

Thank you for all the blessings that this church provides! On Tuesday, July 9, included in the daily email, was the audio of a Bible Study from April 22nd, 2017, on the subject of Working Out Your Own Salvation. What a joy it was to spend time listening to this Bible Study again! And it goes along so well with our Bible Lesson this week on SACRAMENT. Nothing is ever lost or missed in the activities here — with our Bible Studies stopped for a while for the summer, here is this wonderful gift, with many truths to ponder! I felt such joy listening to this, gaining a little more understanding each time, and enjoying the warmth and love of all those participating. Thanks to all. (And this Bible Study is now on the carousel.)

Debra Glidden
    Participant

Hi Dale,

I am interested in the daily e-mail from church but am unfamiliar with it. I would appreciate information about it.

Thank you.

Debi

JeremyRyanPalmer
    Keymaster

Every day we send out an email with the daily calendar statement, a link to the most recent addition to the carousel, and also a featured video from our YouTube channel.

Click here to sign up for the Daily Calendar Statement email.

Or, email jeremy@plainfieldcs.com and I will add you to the list.

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.