Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Love fills all space. That is enough!

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Love — January 31st, 2021 Love fills all space. That is enough!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    KarenM
    Participant

“The depth, breadth, height, might, majesty, and glory of infinite Love fill all space. That is enough!” (S&H p.520)

Enough—(Hebrew to rest, to be quiet or satisfied.) A Sufficiency; a quantity of a thing which satisfies desire or is adequate to the wants.

So many times this quote from Science and Health has been “enough’ to bring my thought back into alignment with the truth and brings the quiet and assurance that I can just rest in this fact. Dorothy Rieke says of this quote in her booklet “Wonderful Things are Happening” “Somehow, I seem to feel deeply His allness when I say, “Why I’m right in the midst of God. Fifty billion miles all around me there’s nothing but God. Therefore, there’s absolutely nothing to touch me but God.There is nothing to influence me, condition me, govern or control me, but God!”

I know this love that we are all reading and studying about this week can’t help but be felt by everyone especially those who have been called to serve our country with the help of God.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.