Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

"Mind is the same Life, Love, and wisdom 'yesterday, and to-day, and forever.'"

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Mind – February 21st, 2016 "Mind is the same Life, Love, and wisdom 'yesterday, and to-day, and forever.'"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Carol
    Participant

“Mind is the same Life, Love, and wisdom ‘yesterday, and to-day, and forever.'” S&H

True wisdom from God never deviates.

I remember being taught here that when there’s a decision to be made, don’t ask experts, ask God, divine Wisdom. We might ask for opinions from experts, and they will probably each have a different answer. How much better to ask God what to do … and quietly and patiently wait for the answer! It may take a little time for us to hear—God can only be heard “when the senses are silent.” But there will come a feeling of great peace, and you will know the right thing to do. Divine Wisdom never fails!

• This topic was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Carol.
    Florence
    Participant

Unchanging Mind always has the right answer to be revealed at His time.
    I find at times the answer comes when I have learned a lesson, when I
    have given up my will, when I have taken my thought off the “problem”
    or when I have continued to be grateful and happy.No matter what the
    answers always come when we expect them from the All-knowing.

Gary
    Participant

Interesting how Pharaoh initially consulted all his local experts to interpret his dream. He must have felt that the dream was very important because, when his butler remembered that Joseph had interpreted a dream in prison, the Pharaoh pulled Joseph out of prison to ask him. Joseph, of course, knew where wisdom comes from. He had proven it several times. I’m sure that this is what gave Pharaoh the confidence to put a foreigner in charge of the project. Joseph had impersonalized the whole situation and put it in the hands of God, which Pharaoh had the wisdom to recognize. If Joseph had not given God the credit I wonder if Pharaoh would have put him in charge.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.