Topic: Mrs. Eddy, from Watches, Prayers, and Arguments, page 92 | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Mrs. Eddy, from Watches, Prayers, and Arguments, page 92

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Adam and Fallen Man – May 7th, 2017 Mrs. Eddy, from Watches, Prayers, and Arguments, page 92

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  JPalmer 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

JPalmer
    Participant

This quote from Watches, Prayers, and Arguments was given during our May 6th, 2017 Bible Study:

This is my support, that the male and female natures are equally expressed, coexistent in me. This is the way that I exist, and is the reason I never lack. It is because I am of the nature of infinite completeness; there is never anything in my experience in which the male and female qualities are not infinitely at one, supporting each other. It is because my spiritual inspiration is perfectly balanced with scientific understanding; because my joy is perfectly balanced with courage, and because my love is perfectly balanced with strength. My tender emotional nature is perfectly balanced with thought, reason and understanding; therefore I am a state of perfect protection, perfect substance, and I am supported by my own infinity. I am the consciousness of infinity. I am the presence of substance, because there is no unsupported idea in me.

My manhood takes care of my womanhood, defends, protects, and supports her. My joy is defended and protected by my courage. My love is protected and defended by my understanding, by the strength of my scientific understanding, which is omnipotence. I am never undefended, and my womanhood cherishes my manhood. My tender affection cherishes my scientific understanding, and unfolds love to it, takes care of it, watches over it with love, and gives it every opportunity to unfold and demonstrate itself in perfect harmony, unity, equality, and unfoldment. So my nature is complete.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.