Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

My expectation is from Him

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MaryBeth
    Participant

“My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from Him.” (Psalms) Ok! Here it is! One of my favorite verses to keep in your “arsenal”! It is good to ask yourself often – what are you expecting? Are you expecting God’s goodness to be evident in your life? Or are you expecting the worst?! Where is your trust? for we are reminded later on in this Psalm – “Trust in Him at all times.”! This very simple rule will help keep you on the right path heavenward.

chardelle

Thank you, I was carrying this statement with me in my pocket. When things get a little dicey with my loved ones I often think wait only on God. I love the word only. That brings me to a better place and I get on with it..
    Thank you Plainfield Church for teaching us how to always put God first no matter what we are doing during our days.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.