Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Our Daily Bread

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Our Daily Bread

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Debra Glidden
    Participant

I am so grateful for God’s constant angel messages. This morning it was in the form of the audio of God’s Law of Adjustment by Adam H. Dickey, available on our church’s YouTube channel. Exactly what I needed for this moment. A task presented itself and I was immediately able to put the Truths into action.

With gratitude and love,

Carol Rivers
    Participant

Gratitude and love are what I connected to as I listened to last nights testimonies on utube. The roadside angel story showed me that we all may experience challenges as we apply Christian Science in our life and during specific incidence. Then the artist’s testimony reminded me that we aren’t failing when our expectations aren’t realized. We just need to regain focus and direction. Thank you for testimonies, practitioners and all the workers of Plainfield and the world. The truth and structure here are life supporting for many.

Izzy_S
    Participant

Very much agreed. Listening to last night’s service was such a wonderful way to wake up this morning, I am so grateful for the very timely uploading to utube (I know how long videos can take to upload!) It seemed every testimony had a special message for me and was just what I needed to hear or could relate to, from dogs to roadside angels to hair loss. I love to hear how differently people have approached different issues.
    The wonderful audio of God’s Law of Adjustment was also so good to listen to and I will listen again over the weekend. Huge thanks to all for so much dedicated hard work!

Jenny Grimm
    Participant

Being in lockdown for several months in Melbourne wasn’t easy but there were certainly many instances for which to be grateful. One simple gratitude was to give grace every evening before our meal together. Another was every night with our son, we developed a routine to read out the Daily Calendar Statement and Notices before we went to bed. We would talk about what the Statement meant to us and then give gratitude for everything that happened during the day. It was like a mini testimony meeting every evening. Precious. When my husband and I forgot and made preparations for bed, our son would say “hey, don’t forget to do our gratitude!” So grateful to the Christian Science Plainfield Independent website and the many Spiritual treasures to be found.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.