Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Pour out your heart

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sharon
    Participant

“Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him.” Psalm 62:8

This statement had me thinking. Is there anything in my experience that I haven’t taken to God? Is there something I think I will take care of? I need to pour my heart out to God. To take everything to him, not just the big things. Hourly I am checking my thought to reveal if I am going to him with a situation in the office, with something I have heard, something I have seen. Is there anything troubling me? I can’t sift through my thoughts of what I will take to God. I can’t hold back the erroneous concerns.

“Truth makes man free.” S&H God has given us the freedom from error. We need to use it.

Thank God for Christian Science.

Florence
    Participant

Thank you, so beautifully and practically stated. We really do not have to suffer once we catch a glimpse of this Truth and follow how to apply it as explained frequently in this Church.

We can give up the panic state of thought and turn to God always, trust and have faith enough to expect an answer to every problem. Yes, thank God for Christian Science.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.