Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

preserved with Christ in God

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums God the Preserver of Man — June 12th, 2022 preserved with Christ in God

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    jacodebr7545ba
    Participant

For as in Adam all die, …the illusion of a personal self and mind will keep us in the mortal dream of sin, sickness and death.
    ….even so, in Christ shall all be made alive. In the unity and oneness with infinite Mind, we shall find our freedom from the Adam-dream. Truth, Life and Love fill immensity and are ever-present. ( 1 Corinthians 15:22 and S&H 504.)

In the secret place of the most High…my Mind, in him will I trust. I felt that the noisome pestilence could mean the seeming preponderance of evil, all the lies of mortal mind, to which we are exposed continually while we are in this world. I mean, everything is believed to be matter, genes, cancer, pestilence, evil. The whole weight of human thinking, or animal magnetism, is what we are constantly up against. It takes mental work to draw so nigh to Love’s allness, that Adam starts to slip away, and the Christ-Mind, our true selfhood, takes over, and is preserved.

. Hid with Christ in God…When the risen Christ has lifted all our thoughts into the light….when we set our whole affection on the beauteous things of Mind.

I need to share a few insights, and be part of this structure of Truth and Love.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.