Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Purpose and motive to live aright

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Christian Science – December 25th, 2016 Purpose and motive to live aright

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    MaryBeth
    Participant

“The purpose and motive to live aright can be gained now.” (S&H) I truly believe so much of the suffering that goes on in the world is due to lack of right motive and purpose. If you have a dear one lost to drugs or alcohol, depression, unemployment etc. awaken in them their true purpose and motive for living. God created all His children with a divine plan for them. No one is ever excluded from His Love. I remember how depressed I was until I found a reason for living and then my Father did “open the way.” Our spiritual nature needs to be fed. Just like a flower droops and dies without proper sunshine and water, so we all need to be sustained by a Higher power which loves and care for us all. Find your purpose in Him and all will be, all IS, well!!

Florence
    Participant

Resisting all false beliefs that come is a mighty purpose for all of us with the wonderful effect of making holier our world’s thought!
    Where ever we are, and whatever our tasks, this, resisting false beliefs, must be included. Thank God again and again for Christian Science.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.