Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Reflection

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    chardelle

Science and Health 242
    There is but one way to heaven, harmony, and Christ in divine Science shows us this way. It is to know no other reality — to have no other consciousness of life — than good, God and His reflection, and to rise superior to the so-called pain and pleasure of the senses.

No other reality, no other consciousness of life – than good, God and His reflection! This is a tall order and must be obeyed or we scare the birds as mentioned in this week’s Daily Watch. I realized that I go humming along and lately after listening to some “news” in order to pray aright; I have lost my spiritual poise and away flies my “consciousness of reflection”. This has been a good lesson for me to be more alert and diligent as I grow in my understanding of GOD’S reality . Thank you to our Christ and our beloved Mrs Eddy for this divine Science that shows us the way.

Florence
    Participant

Thank you for this post!There is only ONE WAY!

Linda Russell
    Participant

These passages really got my attention this week! Wonderful post! Thank you Chardelle!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.