Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Bulletin Board. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Roundtable Jan. 2, 2022–Power of God

The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Roundtable Jan. 2, 2022–Power of God

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Great Roundtable this morning that made so clear the power of God in every situation! Thank you for this important reminder. Years ago a friend of mine was in her barn doing chores when a strange man entered and was coming for her. She immediately looked right at him and started repeating aloud the Lord’s Prayer. He turned around and left before she reached the end. Later, when she spoke to the police, she discovered that this man was wanted for raping other women and she was very lucky to have escaped! The powder of God is with us always.

Debra Glidden
    Participant

I agree!! God is the ANSWER!! In all things, health, happiness, and supply!!! I am using this response to rebuke each and every attempt of mortal mind to enter my consciousness!!

Lisa
    Participant

So very grateful for the roundtables. Grateful for the teachers/practitioners, all of you that work so tirelessly on the wonderful website! Such a wealth of information.
    I can’t express enough my gratitude!
    Bless you all!
    With much love and gratitude!
    Lisa Shall, Ohio

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.