Welcome to the PlainfieldCS Forum. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, please contact jeremy@plainfieldcs.com. Thank you!

Staying Awake To Truth

The Forum is dedicated to each week's lesson, and may be used to post questions, comments, and constructive replies that strive to uncover the inspired meaning of the text. The Bulletin Board is for gratitude for Christian Science and the Church, as well as timely excerpts from the Bible, the works of Mrs. Eddy, and the early workers that help and encourage. We are very grateful for all posts that conform to these guidelines, but will edit or remove anything that the Practitioners feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Florence
    Participant

I am grateful for these posts; they all make that one essential point; to stick to the Truth. One could ask to what Truth and the lesson has several elements of it to remind as always, so that we are not fooled or tricked by what is NOT of God. Here are some reminders:

1. My real spiritual source is all blessedness
    2. My relationship with God is indestructible and unchanging
    3. I am perfect in God
    4. To hold truthful conversations with self (not Adam dream talk)
    5. Yes, I possess all the qualities of God’s nature(male and female)

When these becomes my natural way of thinking about myself, I am more watchful and keen to rebuke the false suggestions that come, and joyfully eager to recognize and embrace God’s truth through His angel messages. This is being active at my post and not a “sluggard” in the race! It earns the crown of rejoicing!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.