Topic: Strong Statements of Truth | Member Section

Welcome to the lesson forum page. You will need to log in before you can post here. Click here to log in. If it is your first time on the new website, please click "Lost Password" and then add the username or email you had on the former website. It will send a reset code to your email and you will be on quickly. Thank you!

Strong Statements of Truth

We gladly welcome your comments on our Forum and Bulletin Board but we do maintain the right to edit and/or take down anything we feel is not in complete accord with pure Christian Science or in any way disrespectful of it.

We also ask that you keep your postings as concise as possible; make two short postings of the long posts or send the lengthy ones for publication in our Magazine or Newsletter. If you quote the Bible, please use The King James Version, as this is what Mrs. Eddy used. Thank you!

Announcements Forums Bulletin Board Strong Statements of Truth

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Pam 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Pam
    Participant

Recently I became aware of what might be considered an alarming thought that is being introduced to our country and its’ governing body on a new system of government that our country should adopt. I found myself getting caught up in this disturbing thought and knew I had to re-establish peace in my thinking and to not break the First Commandment by giving power to this error.
    At that point I turned to two powerful resources to re-establish what is true and what is really going on in the present.

Bicknell Young’s writing entitled “The United States of America” which is found on the website and is read by Gary Singleterry is very powerful. Mr. Singleterry reads with forthrightness, strength and conviction and it is evidenced by this audio presentation

My other resource was a Wednesday Evening Meeting presented on May 30th 2018. The topic was entitled, “God’s Ever Present Law: The Only Authority And Power Over All Creation And The Universe,” these readings were strong statements of Truth as to who is really in control of all and Amanda who put this program together also read with the same qualites as the previously mentioned speaker – stength, forthrightness, clarity and conviction.

These two resources speak for themselves in re-establishing the Truth and destroying the blatant lie for our country and for all mankind.

The Beacon Light of Truth is shining brightly to all mankind from this Church and its’ Website. this is an incredible gift from God and Mary Baker Eddy, The Discoverer and Founder of Christian Science.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Love is the liberator.